The MEDWAY Junior / CADET Championships 2018
The Junior and Cadet tournaments went ahead and a full report can be found here:
Photographs from the day are also available in the gallery.
The Senior Event is now re-scheduled.
Senior Events - Saturday, 28th April 2018.
1. The closing date for entries is 31st March 2018. Please make sure you submit your entry on time and that you check with your partners beforehand.
2. The cost of entries is £10 regardless of the number of events entered.
3. This form, along with the entry fee, should be returned to Peter Stokes at 10 Mossy Glade, Rainham ME8 8LQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees can be paid direct to the League’s bank account at 20-54-11 23744418 using the entrant’s name as the reference.
4. The event will be held at The Howard Table Tennis Centre. I'm sure you all know where that is.
5. The first rounds of the Open Singles and Doubles events will be played as all play all groups of three or four with all entries proceeding to seeded knock out stages of four classes: Open, Class 2, Class 3 and Class 4. This takes the place of divisional events and will allow for more matches within each category. Last year mixing divisional events with vets and open events just did not work with too many players involved in all of them. And, some of the divisional entries were too small to hold realistic and worthwhile competitions.
6. The Ladies and Mixed events are open to registered MTTTL players or women who live, work or go to school in the Medway Towns.